DTMP has the experience and versatility
to handle nearly any stamping job.
DTMP has extensive experience executing complex, large and medium-run stamping jobs on a variety of presses. With one of the widest ranges of tonnage and bed sizes available in the Midwest, we can offer unmatched flexibility to meet our customers’ needs. Our diverse equipment assets is what sets us apart from the rest.
We are also able to handle low to high-volume stamping runs with efficiency and accuracy while meeting competitive pricing expectations.
Metal Stamping Capabilities
- Forming experience with carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and high-strength steel such as Domex
- Thin and thick gauge capabilities; thickness range from 0.015” to 0.75”
- Deep-Draw capabilities up to 16 inches
- Complex and simple stampings
- Equipped for volume flexibility
- Hand transfer to fully progessive coil-fed dies
- Die maintenance
- 40 Presses: 15 - 1600 Ton
- 10 Large Presses over 300 Ton
- Hydraulic & Mechanical Presses
- Bed Size 12” x 20” to 96” x 144”
- Stroke Length 6” - 40”
- Multiple Dies in Single Press for Cost Efficiency
- Air Cushion up to 250 Ton
- Coil Feeding Equipment up to 48” Wide