Quality Control Inspections
and Motivated Staff
We back our operations with quality control and inspection equipment that permeates every level of our customers' projects.
Quality Control and Inspection Highlights
- Paint thickness gages for all metal substrates
- Giddings and Lewis direct computer controlled coordinate measuring machine (range of 48" x-axis, 120" y-axis, 40" z-axis)
- Sheffield — Horizon direct computer controlled coordinate measuring machine (range of 120” x-axis, 60” y-axis, 35” z-axis)
- FARO Technologies portable coordinate measuring machine (range 12')
- Wilson Instruments hardness tester 503T (motorized twin tester)
- Detroit Testing ductility tester, 1/4"
- Surface plates to 48" x 72"
- 4 Romers
- METALSOFT® FabriVISION Optical Inspection Scanner. This system directly interfaces with the laser and turret control centers for automated scanning and programming procedures that allow for immediate turnaround on flat part production in order to provide rapid prototyping response and short lead times.
- Business Operating Systems—Internal systems used to measure, evaluate and improve our level of commitment based on ISO, TS, QS and other industry certification programs.
Other services that support our projects include:
- Just-in-time delivery
- Drop-shipment of parts
- Cut-to-length abilities
- Ultrasonic testing
- EDI for orders, invoicing and engineering drawings
- Bar coding capabilities
- Large delivery fleet of trucks and trailers
- Packaging design